Event fees are sliding scale based on your income for 2018. The fees are as follows:
- Less Than $30,000 = $290
- $30,001-$60,000 = $340
- $60,001-$90,000 = $395
- More than $90,000 = $460
First Timer Discount
We’re glad to meet you! To prove it, if you’ve never been to a CMG Gathering before, you can take $40 off your event fees! (Summer only.)
The following is included in the above event fees:
- All meals (9 total)
- Lodging (3 nights total)
- Life Changing Experiences
NOTE: Some optional activities or lodging upgrades may require additional fees.
We do our best to make it possible for every man who wants to be at the gathering be able to attend. This summer, we have a limited number of $150 grants for first-timers and $100 grants for men returning. Grants are available on a first come, first served basis.
To request Financial Aid, please fill out the simple form located HERE.
You will be notified by email. Please wait until your funding is approved BEFORE submitting your registration.
Paying for your Registration
At the end of the process, you’ll be prompted to pay by PayPal. It’s safe and easy, and you do not need to have a PayPal account — just a credit or debit card.
If you prefer to register now and pay later, no problem! Select Pay Later when you register and either pay online or send us a check! The address will be included with your confirmation. Payment is due no later than August 20th. Please note that paying later/mailing a check will delay your registration confirmation until we receive it. It usually takes a week to 10 days to process the check.
Pay Later is available until midnight, August 18.
Refund Cut-off date: August 21, 2019
Note: The registration period for this event will end at 10:00 p.m. on August 28, 2019.
Donations to the Financial Aid Fund
We are committed that every man who wants to be at a gathering be able to attend. If you can help with this, even a little, your donation will restock the Financial Aid Fund so men who can’t easily afford to pay the full price can still attend. Our combined generosity can make it happen. Sometimes the guys who receive financial aid even put a little back in!
If you haven’t given before, consider starting with a small donation just to see how it feels. Any donation is greatly appreciated and is tax-deductible. Donations can be made throughout the year by using our Donate Button, or by adding an even dollar amount to your registration total. Thank you for your consideration!
Summer 2019 Refund Policy
If you register and request a refund before midnight, August 21, 2019, you will receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee. If you cancel after midnight, August 21, 2019, there are options (below) provided in lieu of receiving a full refund.
After a specific date, refunds become tricky. Once we’ve spent all the money on making a great gathering, if you can’t make it, please choose from the following:
- If you must cancel, it’s awesome if you choose the popular option of “Sending a Man to Camp.” We can easily convert your event fees to a donation to be used by a man who otherwise couldn’t attend at all. He feels great, you feel great, plus you get bonus karma points!
- If you know someone who can use it or was planning on going and hasn’t paid yet, you can transfer your Event Fees to his registration and avoid the processing fee. You and he work out the deal on your end. Just let us know his name, so we know who to credit.
- If there is a waiting list for the event and we can sell your spot, we’ll refund the balance minus the $50 fee. Note: There is no guarantee that there will be a waiting list for this event.
- The last option is to wait and see what happens with the event. We aim to neither profit nor to lose money on our events, so if there is a surplus, full or partial refunds may be considered.
Questions about the gathering, accommodations, etc., can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org