Early-bird rate ($245) will apply through September 30 to encourage you to commit nice and early!
Standard rate ($280) will be available throughout October for those who cannot commit by Sept 30.
Late registration rate ($315) will apply for those who wait until the final week, November 1-7 to register.
If you want to learn the reasoning behind the switch to Flat Rate pricing, click HERE.
The following is included in the above event fees:
- All meals (6 total)
- Lodging (2 nights)
- Life-Changing Experiences
NOTE: Some optional activities or lodging upgrades may require additional fees.
We do our best to make it possible for every man who wants to be at the gathering be able to attend. This summer, we have a limited number of $150 grants for first-timers and $100 grants for men returning. Grants are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To request Financial Aid, please fill out the simple form located HERE.
You will be notified by email. Please wait until your funding is approved BEFORE submitting your registration.
Paying for your Registration
At the end of the process, you’ll be prompted to pay by PayPal. It’s safe and easy, and you do not need to have a PayPal account — just a credit or debit card.
If you prefer to pay by check, great! Sending a check is like making an additional $7 donation, so Thank You! Just select Pay Later and either pay online later or send us a check! Paying later or mailing a check will delay your registration confirmation until we receive it. It usually takes a week to 10 days to process the check.
Pay Later is available until midnight, Oct. 27.
Note: The registration period for this event will end at 10:00 p.m. on Nov. 7, 2019.
Donations to the Financial Aid Fund
We are committed that every man who wants to be at a gathering be able to attend. If you can help with this, even a little, your donation will restock the Financial Aid Fund so men who can’t easily afford to pay the full price can still attend. Our combined generosity can make it happen. Sometimes the guys who receive financial aid even put a little back in!
If you haven’t given before, consider starting with a small donation just to see how it feels. Any donation is greatly appreciated and is tax-deductible. Donations can be made throughout the year by using our Donate Button, or by adding an even dollar amount to your registration total. Thank you for your consideration!
Fall 2019 Refund Policy
If you register and request a refund before midnight, October 27, 2019, you will receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee. If you cancel after midnight, October 27, 2019, there are options (below) provided in lieu of receiving a full refund.
After a specific date, refunds become tricky. Once we’ve spent all the money on making a great gathering, if you can’t make it, please choose from the following:
- If you must cancel, it’s awesome if you choose the popular option of “Sending a Man to Camp.” We can easily convert your event fees to a donation to be used by a man who otherwise couldn’t attend at all. He feels great, you feel great, plus you get bonus karma points!
- If you know someone who can use it or was planning on going and hasn’t paid yet, you can transfer your Event Fees to his registration and avoid the processing fee. You and he work out the deal on your end. Just let us know his name, so we know who to credit.
- If there is a waiting list for the event and we can sell your spot, we’ll refund the balance minus the $50 fee. Note: There is no guarantee that there will be a waiting list for this event.
- The last option is to wait and see what happens with the event. We aim to neither profit nor to lose money on our events, so if there is a surplus, full or partial refunds may be considered.